Thursday, December 17, 2020

gratitude


 It's very nearly time to take a Christmas break.  I'm supposed to be writing today but couldn't face it, I was not in the mood.  I have been for a walk and chopped our old sofa up with the axe I got for my birthday which felt a little manic.  I am just about to set off and project stained glass onto Rotherham Minster and my brain just didn't feel restful enough to sit and write for a day.

 I havn't got on very well with reading anti-Oedipus  but it's not that easy.  I think that within it and the excision of the ego there is a way to understanding how Manning takes the 'I 'out of both art and team.  There is no I in team but there is a Mr T in the A team is an overused joke that holds more than its content.

I almost feel like I am going through the motions here as I am performing my blog.  Two things to mention that are currently not keeping me awake at night but enter my woken brain.

 

It is not the prefix that goes before discipline that is a problem, not intra inter trans or cross the problem is with the term discipline.  We are not interested in the things that provide edges makes up rules and constrains thought. 

The other is that the point of my PhD is to come up with research that is not about asking a question or set of sub questions.  Not that questions are bad just that it seems much harder than it should be to move away from asking a question.  The question can only really be asked about something already present.  perhaps that is why we look to the 'what if ' the 'not yet' and the proposition.  What is the proposition of this research is a what if question.  I shall not mark it with punctuation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment