Monday, February 4, 2019

Monday Morning


I have woken up and for the first time have a completely clear PhD week.  This is both a privilege and a burden.  After writing this short blog I will busy myself on the practical aspects of pulling together my application for ethical approval on the Ethos website.  I will then read some Maxine Greene and am for the first time going to take some notes.  I think I'll then watch one of my favorite youTube people talking about ways in and out of the Hermeneutic Circle.  I don't know why but this series of Harvard lectures seems to be filling some of the giant holes in what I know. I find them quite relaxing although this one is proving difficult to get through.

I'm also doing an arts council application to try and get some money to do some work at the adventure playground alongside my PhD work.  I say alongside but I'm not sure where it actually sits, I can't bring them together anywhere other in the idea of the 'project' and it sits in inverted comma's for a reason.  I am wondering if the project is actually the place I'm feeling towards with this work, resisting separating thinking and doing. I was reminded of a piece of writing from another project about building rabbit hutches - its here as a reminder.

"e's not so daft ya knows he gets his living owt a not working which is more than the or me can do."



 





No comments:

Post a Comment